things to do if diagnosed with a sickness or disease
- Read materials that build faith and belief in
the Word of God: Faith
Works and Prayer books.
Highlight areas in the books that encourage and edify you.
- Listen to
cd’s again and again that relate to the
desired result for your body:
- “God’s Will for your body: Health and Healing”
- “By Whose Stripes Ye were Healed”
, Part I / Part II
- “He Sent His Word and Healed Them”
- “Freedom from cancer” series done at CFI
Access the cd's/audio materials here!
- Attend CFI Wednesday night Bible Study and Sunday
services as often as possible to associate and fellowship with the type of
teachings that support your stand against this illness.
- Request prayer for strength and health on
occasions when needed (James
- Find at least one Scripture in the Bible that
you can call your own and possess and speak out of your mouth (Mark
11:23) on regular basis, i.e. Exodus
- Start your day by saying these words: “Now and Today I am free from this
disease and its control over my life (Colossians
1:13). According to Psalm
118:17 I will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. I am healed in my body based upon Isaiah
53:5 and I am free from this disease in the name of Jesus Christ!”
- On occasions meet and talk with someone who has
overcome this type of illness by their faith and belief in the Bible. Ask questions related to how they
overcame this disease. What did the
person do when the person received the news and the negative report (Psalm
112:6-8)? What do I say to
medical professionals and loved ones and to myself about my well being and
my health? (II
- Find ways to address any and all fears related
to your future (Jeremiah
91:15), family, finances (Isaiah
45:1-3) and well-being: CDs-“9
Bible ways to combat fear”-“God has not given you the spirit of fear…”
<![if !vml]><![endif]> <![if !vml]><![endif]>
Click on the images, to purchase the books!